Google Analytics Crash Course
Google Analytics Crash Course (2 Hour)
10am to 6pm, Max. 15 Pax.
There will be a demo session on integrating Google Analytics to a WordPress website during the session.
After I have integrated Google Analytics, what are the things I have to look out for?
How can I create goals in Google Analytics, and why are Google Analytics goals important?
Learning outcome 1: Translate Digital Analytics to business
• Define digital analytics
• What is its role in a digital sales framework
Learning outcome 2: Explain Digital Analytics implementation from a Marketing standpoint
• 2 focuses of digital analytics and their importance
• User journey from media to the website
• Media and website structure for digital analytics implementation
Learning outcome 3: Identify Key Performance Indicator (KPI) from metrics
• Define KPI and the role it plays
• Overview of some common metrics
• Determine a KPI from metrics
Learning outcome 4: Setup and implement Google Analytics and campaign tracking
• Implement Universal Analytics tracking code
• Create goals
• Connect media to Google Analytics, create campaign URL
Learning outcome 5: Access Google Analytics standard report- 5 main reporting sections, their reports & sub reports
• Explore Google analytics interface
• Highlight important reports to note
Learning outcome 6: Apply continuous optimization framework to improve business performance
• Introduction to continuous optimization framework
Zhong Li is the Managing Director at Finty, an online financial marketplace. He has an extensive digital and marketing experience of over a decade across dotcom, technology, and finance industries.
Prior to Finty, Zhong Li was the Vice President of eBusiness at OCBC Bank, heading up digital sales and performance management. He was also the Digital Marketing Lead at Yahoo! SEA where he handled the digital strategies, campaigns and programs.
As part of his interest in the internet space, he also speaks at conferences, and advises startups on digital marketing and eCommerce. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Marketing and a MBA from the University of Adelaide.
specializes in web analytics and believes it is the heart in connecting
to all digital initiatives. Marketing will only evolve to be more data
driven and web analytics will be the key to a long term digital
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 6 people to proceed with the workshop.
the event that there are insufficient participants, we reserve the
right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform
you no later than 3 working days before the event.
3. Where is the venue of the workshop?
6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Nearest MRT: Raffles Place, take exit "i".
The building is called 6 Raffles Quay, and is 3 mins walk from the MRT.
Our office is also 3 min walk from Downtown Line exit A.
4. I'm driving, where can I park?
There is parking space at the building 6 Raffles Quay itself at $2.50 per 30 min block.
For weekend classes, we recommend our participants to park at SGX Centre, at $3 per entry.
6:30 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- 6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Early Bird Tickets SOLD OUT $60.00 Regular Ticket SOLD OUT $80.00
- Venue Address
- 6 Raffles Quay, Singapore 048580 Singapore